Standard single-panel door frame widths are: M7 (690mm), M8 (790mm), M9 (890mm), M10 (990mm).
The standard door frame height is M21 (2090mm). It is also possible to order paired doors, left or right handed doors, doors with glass openings and doors of special size.
The standard door frame depths are 92mm and 120mm.
The standard door types are:
- SU-010 (thickness of the door panel is 45mm).
- SU-050 (thickness of the door panel is 54,5mm).
- SU-060 (thickness of the door panel is 66,5mm).
The thresholds are made of oak. It is also possible to order an automatically descending seal.
Inner and outer moldings are not included and have to be ordered separately.
Possible coatings for door panels and panels are:
- painted according to RAL, NCS or Tikkurila colour catalogues.
- covered with natural or technical veneer, which may be stained and varnished, varnished with tinted varnish or painted.
- laminated (the edges of the door panel are either veneered or painted).
We are using following veneers:
- quarter sliced veneer (radial cut) or
- flat cut or plain sliced veneer (tangential cut).
Those veneer strips are then joined together to make spliced veneer faces (wide veneer sheets). Our standard method is book match. It’s possible to choose from over 40 different veneer species from Europe, Africa and America.
The standard lock case is ASSA 565-50 and the counterpart ASSA 2864. It is also possible to order other lock cases and counterparts.
The standard solution uses Abloy 3248 hinges. Other hinges can also be used (incl. hidden hinges).
Structures adjacent to the product must be strong enough to allow profiles to be attached to them.