The door can be ordered opening both in and outwards, and in both cases, the door panel is in the same plane as door moldings when viewed from the outside.
Standard single-panel door frame widths are: M7 (690mm), M8 (790mm), M9 (890mm), M10 (990mm). The standard door frame height is M21 (2090mm). It is also possible to order paired doors, doors with glass openings and doors of special size. The standard door frame depths are 95mm and 123mm.
The standard door types are:
- SU-010X only outwards opening door (thickness of the door panel is 45mm).
- SU-050X inwards or outwards opening door (thickness of the door panel is 54,5mm).
- SU-060X inwards or outwards opening door (thickness of the door panel is 66,5mm).
Outside MDF 10mm door moldings are glued to the frame with splines.
Standard dimensions for outside moldings are:
- 10x70mm (vertical) and 10x85mm (horizontal) in case of inwards opening door.
- 10x60mm (both vertical and horizontal) in case of outwards opening door.
It’s possible to order outer moldings up to 1200mm wide. Inner moldings are not included and have to be ordered separately.
The thresholds are made of oak. It is also possible to order an automatically descending seal.
Possible coatings for door panels and panels are:
- painted according to RAL, NCS or Tikkurila colour catalogues.
- covered with natural or technical veneer, which may be stained and varnished, varnished with tinted varnish or painted.
- laminated (the edges of the door panel are either veneered or painted).
The standard lock case is ASSA 565-50 and the counterpart ASSA 2864. It is also possible to order other lock cases and counterparts.
The standard solution uses Abloy 3248 hinges. Other hinges can also be used (incl. hidden hinges).
Structures adjacent to the product must be strong enough to allow profiles to be attached to them.