Standard wall thicknesses are 92mm and 120mm.
WALLEND-R has a mounting margin of 5-40mm at the top and 0-20mm on both sides, which is why it is easy to install even if the construction openings are not the same size.
MDF 10mm panels of one side are glued to the carcass with splines. For attaching the other side (usually, the outer side) both splines or openable clip-system can be chosen.
The minimum width of the wall when installing electrical accessories is 195 mm.
To increase the soundproofing, mineral wool and up to 2 layers of MDF are installed between the carcass.
Possible coatings for panels and visible profiles are:
- painted according to RAL, NCS or Tikkurila colour catalogues.
- covered with natural or technical veneer, which may be stained and varnished, varnished with tinted varnish or painted.
The structures adjacent to the product must be strong enough to allow profiles to be attached to them.
Soundproofing measured in laboratory (Rw):
- Rw = 41dB (wall thickness 120mm / mineral wool insulation 50mm)
- Rw = 43dB (wall thickness 120mm / mineral wool insulation 50mm + 1 layer MDF12mm)
- Rw = 44dB (wall thickness 120mm / mineral wool insulation 50mm + 2 layers MDF12mm)