Standard profile widths are 92mm and 120mm.
MODULE-30 is available in three different types due to installation distinctnesses:
- STANDARD. This type has a 1x20mm gasket groove in the perimeter of the module. It is possible to stack this type on top of each other and on top of a door.
- WOODFRAME-R. This type has a 10x13mm connection profile groove in the perimeter of the module and a 50mm floor outlay profile under the module.
- UP-R. This type is used for creating multiple stacked modules on top of WOODFRAME-R. It is also possible to stack multiple UP-Rs on top of each other.
It is possible to divide glass into smaller units by using a 30mm horizontal dividing profile (HOR30).
Possible coatings for profiles are:
- painted according to RAL, NCS or Tikkurila colour catalogues. Max length of a profile is 3100mm.
- covered with natural or technical veneer, which may be stained and varnished, varnished with tinted varnish or painted. Max length of a profile is 2790mm.
Possible types of glass are tempered, laminated, tempered-laminated or glass units.
The surface of the glass can be bright, very bright, mass-tinted, background-painted or matte.
Decor profiles (MDF 10x30mm) can be glued anywhere on the glass surface to create exiting looks.
Options for fixing glass to profiles are either with gaskets (black or transparent) or glued.
The structures adjacent to the product must be strong enough to allow profiles to be attached to them.